Recently I came across some questions in an educational meeting that I found to be rather amusing and I've decided to share my amusement with you for your particular enjoyment.
Get your brains ready to roll, cuz here we go...
1. Billy's mom has three children. The first is named April, the second is named May. What is the third child's name?
2. A clerk at a butcher shop is 5'10" tall, has a size 13 shoe. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is in a hole that measures 2' x 3' x 4'?
5. Which word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Madeline's birthday is on December 28th, yet it always falls in the summer. How is this possible?
7. In British Columbia, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
8. Which is correct: "The yolk of the egg is white." or "The yolk of the egg are white."?
9. A farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in another field. If he puts them all together in one field, how many will he have?
10. If you were running a race and passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
Would you be impressed if I told you I got them all right on the first try? Or would you just want to slap me? Okay, well, never mind then.
I'll post the answers on my next post.
Peace, love and keep on rockin' the jam,
Post a Comment