Non-TBHQ/BHT/partially hydrogenated oil peanut butter cups
A pile of soy lecithin-free chocolate chips (12 oz.)
1 cup (8 oz.) of organic heavy whipping cream
Globs of organic peanut butter
A small bowl full of crushed up organic O’s cereal
Mini paper cups/mini muffin tins (or you can use regular size if you’d like)
1. Warm up the heavy whipping cream on the stove, but don’t boil it. Just get some eeny bubbles on the edges going.
2. Dump in the soy lecithin-free chocky chippers
3. Stir until they’re all a homogenous melty goopy pile of chocolate warm goodness.
4. Get that pot off of the heat and let it chillax while you –
5. Smash the O’s cereal to bits until it looks like a powder.
6. Drop the globs of organic peanut butter into your smashed powder O bits.
7. Stir the peanut butter and the O’s until they are also a mostly homogeneous glop.
8. Slather the chocolate onto the bottom of the muffin cups, spreading it a little sideways so it goes up on the edge of the paper.
9. Drop a glob of your peanut butter mix onto your chocolate muffin cup goodness.
10. Cover with more chocolate and stick the whole thing in the fridge or freezer (whichever you prefer) until they are firm.
11. Try not to eat the entire pan at once. Share, baby, share.